RSS/Atom and JSON feeds to keep track of new content on this site.
These are actually Atom feeds, but I call them "RSS/Atom feeds" because the term "Atom" might not be as well-known as "RSS."
- RSS/Atom feed for all content (blog + weekly log)
- RSS/Atom feed for blog posts
- RSS/Atom feed for weekly log entries
These feeds follow the JSON Feed Version 1.1 spec. These are for you if your feed reader of choice supports JSON feeds.
- JSON feed for all content (blog + weekly log)
- JSON feed for blog posts
- JSON feed for weekly log entries
If you don't use a feed reader, you could try googling "rss to email." There seems to be a few such services, though I have personally never used any service like that so I don't know whether they are good.
If you use a bookmark manager like Raindrop, you could try googling "raindrop rss" and so on.
Finally, consider also trying out an RSS reader, they are useful! I personally use BazQux Reader and can warmly recommend it (no affiliation).